Mondanaro-Baskin Center for Women and Children
Day and Residential Treatment for drug and alcohol dependency
Janus has two Perinatal Treatment Programs, which serve women who are pregnant or parenting young children (up to age three) with the central goal of supporting both mother and child in recovery. Janus’ Perinatal Program is available as Residential or Day (Outpatient) treatment. The length of stay is determined according to the needs of each woman.
Children live with their mothers
during the program. In the Day Treatment Program, on-site childcare is provided while the mother participates in treatment.
Perinatal Program for Pregnant and Parenting Women
Our Perinatal program is an intensive combination of group, individual and family treatment, housed in Janus’ Mondanaro-Baskin Center for Women and Children. Although specific to drug and alcohol dependency, the program also allows for treatment of coexisting physical or psychiatric conditions that could jeopardize recovery.
The Perinatal Treatment Program
• Teaches skills and behaviors conducive to a drug-free lifestyle
• Utilizes evidence-based best practices
• Teaches skills for coping with trauma-related issues
• Provides medical, legal and vocational/educational support
• Provides childcare and an effective parenting program
• Employs motivational counseling and community support
• Encourages involvement in recovering self-help communities
• Provides Lifetime Aftercare Group Counseling
Return to top