Proven success with our Residential Programs
Residential treatment at Janus is evidence-based, with proven positive outcomes. Our program completion rate is among the highest in the nation: 80% of our clients in the adult residential program complete treatment, a research-proven measure of success.
Two Intensive programs for drug and alcohol treatment
Janus offers two separate residential treatment programs for drug and alcohol rehabilitation: our
co-educational Adult Residential Program and also the Perinatal Residential Program for women who are pregnant or parenting young children.
Both programs combine individualized treatment with group process and education, as well as connecting clients with support systems within their community. Our residential treatment programs provide a supportive, safe and comfortable environment where we actively promote healing and recovery.
Supportive, successful rehabilitation
At Janus, we’re proud that our adult residential programs’ 80% completion rate is among the highest in the U.S. Completion of residential drug and alcohol programs is a proven measure of greater success. [Research data: SAMHSA (Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration) July, 2008.]
Our residential rehab programs develop and support motivation, and promote a real commitment to change. We also help clients incorporate their Janus experience of success into real life situations.
Fitness and physical activities are an important part of the Janus residential treatment program. Group activities include weekly Qigong and biweekly Yoga classes, as well as daily recreation at one of the most beautiful beaches in Santa Cruz, located just a block away.
Janus Residential Treatment elements
• Chemical dependency assessment
• Individualized treatment planning
• Group and individual counseling
• Alcohol and other drug recovery education
• Skills development activities and groups
• Introduction to community and peer recovery support
• Family Program, which includes family therapy
• Relapse prevention skills training
• Treatment coordination and advocacy with court system, union or employer
• Aftercare planning
• Nationally-recognized "best practices" including Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
• Innovative techniques such as EEG Bio-Feedback
• Emphasis on successful transition from the program
• Lifetime Aftercare Group Counseling
Return to top