Janus of Santa Cruz is licensed by the State of California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs to provide the following treatment programs:
- Residential Detoxification for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment / Methadone and Buprenorphine
- First and Multiple Offender Driving Under the Influence Programs
The Janus locations are accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services, you can have confidence in your choice. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.